Location: Tampa, FL
Reports to: Manager, Call Center Workforce
Provides daily and weekly scheduling and real time monitoring support for Customer Service. Tracks and analyzes data to support executive management staffing decisions. Responsibilities include daily monitoring of TotalView’s Real Time Adherence Application and Global Navigator. Post analysis evaluation of agent statistics and reporting relating to the above programs. Responsible for updating daily agent exceptions and eTime.
- Monitors GNAV and TotalView real time to maintain service level data.
- Evaluates daily call trends.
- Works with Customer Service management to ensure agent adherence and/or conformance to schedules.
- Accurately inputs schedule changes received through the call out line or exception reporting.
- Prepares Time Utilization, Adherence/Conformance, and weekly scheduling reports.
- Updates any daily schedule exception.
- Responsible for tracking employee hours in eTime.
- Designs/creates various databases for staffing and analysis.
- Creates reports utilized by Customer Service for staffing/ productivity measurements.
- Assists in creating schedules/scheduling scenarios utilizing TotalView.
- Interacts with various levels of management to provide decision support and complete various scheduling-related projects with minimal supervision.
- Analyzes daily call trends and alerts Workforce Management Analyst to needed staffing updates.
- Other duties as assigned
Education: HS diploma required; BA/BS preferred
Experience: 2 or more years experience in inbound call center
Technical Skills/Requirements: Knowledge of Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, and Excel
Knowledge of ADP or similar payroll system(s).
Knowledge of Scheduling system(s) (i.e., IEX TotalView, TCS, Cybernetics)