Responsible for leading change and innovation for the enterprise to support the organizations competitive differentiation with Medicaid Agencies, CMS, Providers and Members. Drives adoption and manages high-quality execution across organizational lines to enhance business outcomes. Responsible for developing and institutionalizing the innovation process and generating new concepts from inception to successful execution including securing organizational investment and capital.
Reports to: EVP, Clin'l Ops & Bus Dev
Location: Tampa (Henderson Road), FL
- Accountable for the development and institutionalization of the innovation and ideation process, as well as the discipline of capturing and prioritizing opportunities.
- Drive innovation activities at the enterprise level. Translate market intelligence into prioritized opportunities and coordinate efforts to develop business strategies against highest priority areas.
- Build and develop internal partnerships with IT, Corp. Development, Ops, Clinical, etc. to ensure deep connection points for developing and executing on initiatives.
- Responsible for maximizing revenue, market share, and profitability through successful execution.
- Secure investment and capital driven by ROI and competitive differentiation.
- Identification and prioritization of unmet needs across key stakeholder groups; contribute to Medicaid capability.
- Participates in management decisions regarding the development and implementation of corporate policy, goals and objectives.
- Seeks alignment and collaboration across the enterprise to bring together ideas to generate outcomes that are transformative, appropriately resourced and scalable.
- Selects, trains, motivates and provides support and direction to key subordinates. Inspires and motivates staff regarding vision and corporate positioning to support attainment of organizational goals and aspire to greater responsibilities. Provides guidance to resolve performance issues in a timely and positive manner to achieve corrective actions rather than disciplinary actions.
- Work across people, process, and systems to deliver continuous process improvements and operational efficiencies. Measure performance against deadlines, expected results, and best-in-class benchmarks
- Develops and drives strategic initiatives based on thought leadership of current trends and analysis relevant to the appropriate domain.
- Identify and conceptualize innovation that will advance business goals and align to the organizations strategic initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Help WCG stand out with customers, stakeholders (i.e., CMS, States, Members and Providers).
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in business or related field
- Preferred A Master's Degree in a related field
- Required 12 years of experience in Innovation, growth or related field
- Required 10 years of experience in Healthcare, preferably in Medicaid and/or Medicare
- Required 7 years of management experience
- Advanced Demonstrated leadership skills
- Advanced Ability to lead/manage others
- Advanced Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Advanced Demonstrated written communication skills
- Advanced Ability to work as part of a team
- Advanced Ability to influence internal and external constituents
- Intermediate Other Ability to motivate, inspire, build morale, create change through strategic new hiring decisions and lead a team to succeed through sheer force of personality.
- Intermediate Other Ability to deploy cost conscious and demonstrated cost-effective systems.
- Intermediate Other Ability to develop new processes, reach consensus and successfully complete projects.
- Intermediate Other Ability to analyze complex technical options and present clear, concise and financially justified recommendations to senior management.
- Intermediate Other Ability to respond to the challenges of successfully operating within an organization which is highly energetic, aggressive and completely committed to quality, service and the attainment of short- and long-term goals.
- Intermediate Other Ability to plan, set priorities, schedule workloads and utilize time effectively.
- Intermediate Other Ability to be creative, innovation and able to think "out of the box".
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word