Reports to: Sr. Manager, Cash Management
Location: Henderson Rd. (Tampa, FL)
Position conducts cash management and treasury activities for the Company. Particular responsibilities may include cash management, liquidity projections, treasury operations, cash accounting, funding activities, initiation of funds transfers, problem resolution, short-term investing and payments and interaction with banks and investment companies. The role is critical to the Company's daily operations in Treasury to ensure cash receipts, disbursements, reporting and forecasting are accurate and reported to management. Provides support to employees for Travel and Purchasing related issues, manages the Expense system, administers multiple corporate card programs, and performs accounting processes related to Travel and Purchasing and other employee (or non-employee) expenses. Responsible for the oversight of the company's Travel and Purchasing processes, ensuring that all company policies are firmly enforced by ongoing monitoring of compliance by the users.
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Oversees the administration, coordination and inventory control for company corporate cards.
- Manage the corporate card programs, the issuance and oversight of individual corporate credit cards to qualified employees, and the reconciliation and payment of corporate card accounts.
- Supports and coordinates audit efforts relating to all Purchasing Card, Travel Card and Fuel Card activities including answering inquiries, setting-up new accounts, issuing new and replacement cards, and termination of credit cards.
- Determines the criteria for new card issuance, replacement cards, and potential reissue of new cards for once-terminated card privileges.
- Performs reconciliation of personal expenses and prepares account adjustments (payroll deduction, etc.), as required. Proactively identifies challenges and actively works to find solutions.
- Performs quality and verification of expenses incurred on company-issued credit cards and performs validation of expenses incurred for company-sponsored events (non-company card), which are submitted for employee reimbursements within Oracle.
- Provides Travel and Purchasing approval process administration; conversely overseeing process for approving non-employee travel.
- Identifies areas of improvements to the Travel and Purchasing programs continually measuring performance against changing business needs.
- Provides maintenance, guidance and training in Expense system and collaborates with Procurement in the use of Egencia relating to travel management system reporting processes; initiating online banking training or webinars for users.
- Configures reports to ensure that Travel and Purchasing practices comply with policies. Disseminate reports to management on a monthly basis to analyze spend, ensure compliance, and improve controls.
- Conducts expense report audits to ensure that reports comply with company policies, are coded accurately, and are supported by appropriate documentation.
- Serve as "subject matter expert" for assigned areas including an understanding of the underlying processes and transactions. Collaborates with Compliance to institute initial and yearly attestation of accountability, responsibilities and compliance to policies
- Complies with all corporate policies, GAAP standards and statutory requirements
- Sets daily cash position using information reporting from various banking applications.
- Executes wire transfers to meet funding requirements necessary to daily cash position.
- Maintains bank electronic funds transfer templates/administrator of online banking applications (assigns user set-ups, etc).
- Assists in establishing of or closing of bank accounts, CDs, MMs, as necessary.
- Reconciles prior day cash activities to ensure accuracy and prepare/post daily cash transactions to general ledger.
- Maintains cash desk procedures manuals, signature cards, and interacts with banks and various departments at multiple locations to provide excellent customer service relating to treasury operations and resolve banking issues.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in a related field or Accounting, Finance
- Required or equivalent work experience directly related to treasury
- Required 5 years of experience in a related field, preferably in corporate or institutional treasury function, cash management or corporate card administration or account reconciliation
- Preferred Other Investments and budgeting administration experience; knowledge of treasury workstation and bank software experience a plus
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated written communication skills
- Advanced Demonstrated organizational skills
- Advanced Demonstrated analytical skills
- Advanced Ability to multi-task Excellent communication skills (written and verbal); strong organizational and analytical skills; ability to multi-task and prioritize, in a fast-paced environment with specific deadlines, and possess outstanding problem solving abilities and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Advanced Ability to work as part of a team Ability to prioritze
- Advanced Other Ability to problem solve and use critical thinking to make decisions
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Required Intermediate Other Treasury/Bank software/card program portals
- Preferred Intermediate Oracle Database Management System (DBMS) Oracle experience