Coordinates a variety of translation projects ranging from simple to highly complex. Translations are necessary to make accurate and quality health plan materials easily available and understandable for an array of customers who require alternative languages or alternative formats (i.e., Braille, CD). Oversees the projects from initial estimate through project execution to final invoicing and billing reconciliation.
Location: Idlewild Ave, Tampa, FL
Department: Ops-Integrated Communications
Reporting to: Sr Mgr, Vendor Relations
- Solicits quotes for translations projects. Negotiates pricing, where applicable.
- Oversees translations projects to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Continuously assesses status of translations projects and communicates progress.
- Conducts quality control review on all translations projects ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- Provides day-to-day oversight of translations vendors and workload.
- Supports planning and forecasting efforts to maintain timely turn-around of translations projects to achieve business objectives.
- Supports monthly and annual evaluation of the translations processes. Ensures requisitions for purchase orders are entered and processed timely. Reconciles invoices to ensure timely and accurate vendor payment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Preferred An Associate's Degree in a related field
- Required 6 months of experience in customer service, projection coordination or related work
- Preferred Other experience in translations industry or performing translator functions
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated organizational skills
- Intermediate Other Ability to perform project coordination
- Intermediate Other Ability to work with and push back on external vendors
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Required Spanish
- Required Other or other language