Location: Henderson Rd, Tampa, FL
Department: CNS-Network Performance
Reporting to: Sr Dir, Network Performance
Provides leadership and technical guidance to analysts, and manages team workload and priorities. Performs advanced and in-depth data analysis, data mining, provider profiling, and statistical modeling. Works closely with executives, users, peers, and other stakeholders to identify business requirements necessary to build timely, accurate, and efficient solutions that will improve decision making and support critical business strategies.
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Organizes, prioritizes, coordinates and administers the day-to-day activities and workload of the team.
- Supports, troubleshoots and maintains production analytics to optimize performance, resolve problems, and provide timely follow-up on identified issues.
- Gets involved with technical analysis, design, development, deployment, maintenance and enhancements regarding assigned applications, and departmental databases.
- Provides project oversight and administration to ensure that the development and delivery of technical solutions meets or exceeds the expected business requirements, and that work is completed and delivered on time and within budget.
- Provides business process analysis, through the understanding and interpretation of complex reporting specifications, to determine the reporting requirements of individual users, departments and the business and produces data presentations used for business decisions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Statistics or related field
- Required or equivalent work experience 2 years experience in related field
- Preferred A Master's Degree in a related field
- Required 5 years of experience in Information technology and/or data analysis, preferably in a health care environment
- Required 5 years of experience in technical SQL
- Required 5 years of experience in technical database and queries experience (Access; Excel)
- Preferred 2 years experience in leading/supervising others
- Preferred Other 2 years in object oriented programming languages like C , Java or C#
Licenses and Certifications:
- Advanced Demonstrated organizational skills
- Advanced Ability to drive multiple projects
- Advanced Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Advanced Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Advanced Demonstrated analytical skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated written communication skills
- Advanced Ability to work as part of a team
- Intermediate Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and management Articulate ideas and recommendations in a concise and actionable presentation
- Intermediate Other Keen attention to detail
- Intermediate Other Quality assurance and technical expertise
- Intermediate Other Technical writing
- Advanced Other Proficiency in modeling, data analysis and evaluation using tools like SAS, Matlab, Mathematica or MathCAD
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Advanced SQL Server System
- Required Advanced Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Oracle Database Management System (DBMS)
- Required Advanced Statistical Analysis Systems (SAS)
- Preferred Intermediate Business Objects
- Required Intermediate Other Experience utilizing data warehousing tools and architecture
- Preferred Intermediate Other Experience using Cognos
- Required Advanced Other Database query construction in SQL, data cleansing and transformation
- Required Advanced Other Microsoft Access, PowerPoint, Visio
- Preferred Intermediate Other Java, C , C#