LOCATION: Henderson Road, Tampa, FL
DEPARTMENT: Finance & Accounting
REPORTING TO: Senior Director, Tax
The Senior Tax Analyst position supports the Company's tax function in the Finance Department including preparing income tax provisions, handling all tax-related filings, research tax-related issues.
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Prepare quarterly and annual income tax provisions
- Coordinate with outside tax preparer to ensure the tax return preparation process goes smoothly and efficiently
- Assist in handling federal and State tax audits
- Closely monitor the tax calendar to ensure all tax related filings are in compliance
- Work closely with team members and assist others as needed
- Work closely with other Departments to obtain required information for tax needs and to provide tax information to meet the other Departments' needs as well.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Required 4 years of experience in tax accounting and compliance, preferably in insurance company taxation
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Intermediate Other Ability to learn quickly
- Advanced Other Knowledge of corporate tax including income/franchise tax, premium tax, property tax, etc.
A license in one of the following is required: