Supports the design and implementation of talent development programs. Partners with leadership to evaluate the effectiveness of the organization's talent strategies and programs. Assists in the identification of solutions to align talent to training or development programs to ensure organizational goals are met.
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources/Training
REPORTS TO: Sr. Mgr., Organizational & Talent Development/Mgr. High Potential Development
- Supports the creation, coordination and execution of talent development programs, initiatives and projects.
- Monitors, tracks and updates defined project plans to report project status, risks and completion requirements. Monitors and executes communication and schedules with internal and external stakeholders.
- Compiles and produces informative and educational materials, job aids, webinars, eLearning, audio visuals and workshops based on the program framework and scope.
- Partners with leadership to align tools and processes with Human Resource technology to provide access and ease of use across the organization.
- Supports team with identification of best practices and lessons learned and incorporates in program plans.
- Monitors program's effectiveness and recommends improvements and solutions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
*LI-SM1 Candidate Education:
- Required a Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Required 3 years of experience in talent management or HR CoE
- Required 1 year of experience in talent and organizational program development and/or project coordination and oversight
Licenses and Certifications:
- Advanced ability to communicate and make recommendations to upper management
- Advanced ability to drive multiple projects
- Advanced ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and management
- Intermediate ability to identify basic problems and procedural irregularities, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Intermediate ability to proof large bodies of materials
- Intermediate demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate demonstrated organizational skills
- Intermediate demonstrated written communication skills
- Intermediate demonstrated time management and priority setting skills
- Intermediate proficient in writing professional development content
- Advanced skilled as a public speaker and/or seminar leader experience a plus
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required advanced Microsoft Excel
- Required advanced Microsoft PowerPoint
- Required advanced Microsoft Word
- Required advanced Microsoft Outlook
- Required advanced Other Webex or similar tool
- Required intermediate Learning Management System (LMS) and interfaces with HRIS
- Required advanced Other Internet research
- Preferred beginner Articulate or similar application/software