Provides oversight on workload balancing for sourcing team and ensures sourcing processes are being adhered to in a consistent manner. Provides recommendations on proactive recruiting strategies that support the business objectives. Collaborates with Talent Acquisition Managers and/or Executive Recruiters to develop comprehensive recruitment strategies to proactively build candidate pipelines, make connections and develop relationships with professionals who may be a good fit for the organization. Trains sourcing team on effective sourcing methodologies. Provides leadership to sourcing team. Establishes and maintains a strong community presence and creates effective partnerships both in and outside the organization.
Reports to: Sr. Mgr, Talent Acquisition
Location: Tampa, FL 33634
Department: Human Resources
- Manages, mentors and trains sourcing team.
- Manages personnel issues and processes (where applicable), including performance management, performance evaluations and development planning.
- Functions as point of contact for operational effectiveness for sourcing processes and workload distribution.
- Ensures reporting is accurate and performs routine audits of sourcing processes and procedures to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Produces professional presentations and training materials.
- Identifies and implements operational strategies to impact costs through continual process improvements and reduction of costs per hire.
- Develops subject matter expertise in field of focus, develops and drives innovative and comprehensive recruitment strategies to support growth initiatives.
- Proactively researches competitive intelligence.
- Creates and maintains a high quality internal database with relevant prescreened candidates.
- Influences Talent Acquisition Managers and/or Executive Recruiters on sourcing strategies to ensure the most cost effective methodology is employed to build candidate pipelines.
- Builds a pipeline of candidates for skillsets that are needed repeatedly.
- Presents viable candidates to Recruiters and/or Hiring Manager and may coordinate interviews when requested.
- Coordinates efforts with Talent Acquisition Managers and Recruiters.
- Identifies potential candidates that can be proactively marketed to open or future requisitions.
- Sources and recruits for qualified candidates in various professional disciplines.
- Conducts passive searches, to include internet and internal database mining.
- Assesses potential leads to determine candidate viability.
- Participates in department projects and process improvement initiatives.
- Adheres to department processes and procedures in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Maintains effective partnerships with internal and external customers.
- Preforms other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, communications, human resources, or a related field or equivalent work experience directly related to the scope, level and duties of the job
- Required 4 years of experience in specialized sourcing and/or staffing experience, preferably in healthcare
- Required 1 year experience in leading/supervising others
- Required Other Solid background in marketing and sourcing techniques including cold calling, networking, research, database management
- Preferred Other Previous sales experience
- Preferred Other Corporate recruitment experience
- Preferred Other Experience in managed healthcare environment
- Preferred Other Knowledgeable in various employment laws including EEO
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Ability to communicate and make recommendations to upper management
- Intermediate Ability to lead/manage others
- Intermediate Ability to identify basic problems and procedural irregularities, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Ability to represent the company with external constituents
- Intermediate Demonstrated customer service skills
- Intermediate Ability to influence internal and external constituents
- Intermediate Demonstrated written communication skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Intermediate Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Intermediate Ability to multi-task
- Intermediate Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential information
- Intermediate Ability to work as part of a team
- Intermediate Demonstrated organizational skills
- Intermediate Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and management
- Intermediate Other Ability to establish credibility with hiring managers and prospective candidates
A license in one of the following is required:
- Preferred Professional in Human Resources (PHR)
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Preferred Beginner Microsoft Project
- Preferred Beginner Microsoft Visio
- Required Intermediate Other Knowledge of and/or ability to use an applicant tracking system (ATS), (i.e., Taleo, VirtualEdge, PeopleClick etc.).
- Preferred Intermediate Other Knowledge of and/or ability to use a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system, (i.e., Salesforce).
- Required Intermediate Other Experience conducting Internet sourcing and mining databases.
- Preferred Intermediate Other Experience leveraging social media solutions to drive lead engagement.