Education: Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, communications, human resources, or a related field; or equivalent work experience.
- Two (2) years of experience in specialized recruitment and/or staffing experience, preferably in healthcare.
- Previous sales experience is a plus.
- Knowledgeable in various employment laws including EEO.
- Intermediate - Ability to represent the company with external constituents.
- Intermediate - Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate - Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Intermediate - Ability to multitask and handling multiple projects at the same time.
- Intermediate - Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential information.
- Intermediate - Ability to establish credibility with hiring managers and prospective candidates.
- Intermediate - Ability to work as part of a team.
- Intermediate - Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Intermediate - Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and management.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of and/or ability to use an applicant tracking system (ATS), (i.e., Taleo, VirtualEdge, PeopleClick etc.).
- Knowledge of and/or ability to use a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system, (i.e., Salesforce).