Partners with Recruiting Client Managers, and develops comprehensive recruitment strategies to proactively build candidate pipelines, make connections, and develop relationships with professionals who may be a good fit for the organization.
- Develops and drives innovative & comprehensive recruitment strategies.
- Proactively researches competitive intelligence.
- Creates & maintains a high quality internal database with relevant prescreened candidates.
- Builds a pipeline of candidates for skillsets that are needed repeatedly.
- Presents viable candidates to Recruiting Client Managers and/or Hiring Manager and may coordinate interviews when requested.
- Coordinates efforts with Recruiting Client Managers and Recruiters.
- Identifies potential candidates that can be proactively marketed to open or future requisitions.
- Sources and recruits for qualified candidates in various professional disciplines.
- Conducts passive searches, to include Internet and internal database mining.
- Assesses potential leads to determine candidate viability.
- Participates in department projects and process improvement initiatives.
- Adheres to department processes & procedures in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Maintains effective partnerships with internal and external customers.
- Preforms other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, communications, human resources, or a related field; or equivalent work experience.
- Two (2) years of experience in specialized recruitment and/or staffing experience, preferably in healthcare.
- Previous sales experience is a plus.
- Knowledgeable in various employment laws including EEO.
- Intermediate - Ability to represent the company with external constituents.
- Intermediate - Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate - Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Intermediate - Ability to multitask and handling multiple projects at the same time.
- Intermediate - Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential information.
- Intermediate - Ability to establish credibility with hiring managers and prospective candidates.
- Intermediate - Ability to work as part of a team.
- Intermediate - Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Intermediate - Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and management.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of and/or ability to use an applicant tracking system (ATS), (i.e., Taleo, VirtualEdge, PeopleClick etc.).
- Knowledge of and/or ability to use a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system, (i.e., Salesforce).