Provides direct management, guidance and workload balancing to assigned Recruiters to ensure appropriate recruitment processes are being adhered to in a consistent manner, while providing feedback on an ongoing basis. Develops, enhances and maintains partnerships with HR, business leaders and management personnel. Provides sound advice on proactive recruiting strategies that support the business objectives and attract highly qualified candidates. Collaborates with business leaders to design, implement, utilize and track progress of service level agreements that outline shared accountability in the hiring process. Conducts in-depth behavioral based screening of perspective applicants. Trains recruitment team and interview panel members on effective interviewing and assessment methodologies. Acts as sourcing strategy mentor/lead to Sr Recruiters and Recruiters.
Reports to: Director, Talent Acquisition
Position location: Tampa, FL 33634 (**Not available virtual/remote**)
Department: Human Resources/Talent Acquisition
Supports: Market & Shared Services LOBs
- Manages and develops a team of Recruiters/Sr. Recruiters.
- Handles all direct employee personnel issues and processes (where applicable), including performance management, appraisal process, and development planning.
- Manages daily workload activities of the Recruiters and redistributes as necessary.
- Oversees training of newly hired Recruiters with responsiblity for successful onboarding.
- Performs quarterly quality audits of recruiters' processes to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Identifies and recommends recruitment strategies for assigned business and communicates strategies at planning and review meetings.
- Promotes realistic time to fill metrics.
- Utilizes systemic reporting tools to provide businesses with metrics used to improve the hiring and selection process.
- Develops subject matter expertise in field of focus and builds comprehensive candidate pipelines to support growth initiatives.
- Recruits for high visibility positions, negotiates offer package elements and drafts offer letters for selected candidates.
- Keeps abreast of competitor hiring practices, market availability of skills sets and current market data relative salary shifts.
- Improves HR operational efficiency by providing guidance to recruiting team members, management and associates on employment policies and procedures.
- Identifies and implements operations strategies to impact costs through continual process improvements and reduction of costs per hire.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or a related field OR equivalent work experience required.
- 6 years of experience in specialized recruitment and/or staffing experience with at least 4 years in a TA corporate environment required.
- 1 year experience in leading/supervising others required.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Advanced - Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential information
- Intermediate - Ability to lead/manage others
- Advanced - Ability to multi-task
- Intermediate - Ability to communicate and make recommendations to upper management
- Advanced - Ability to identify basic problems and procedural irregularities, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Intermediate - Ability to influence internal and external constituents
- Intermediate - Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Intermediate - Ability to work as part of a team
- Advanced - Ability to represent the company with external constituents
- Intermediate - Demonstrated written communication skills
- Advanced - Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Advanced - Demonstrated customer service skills
- Advanced - Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Advanced - Significant experience working with recruiting and retention issues
- Intermediate - Experience in multiple human resources disciplines
- Advanced - Extensive experience in establishing credibility and partnering with business leaders and employees.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint required.
- Intermediate proficiency with an Applicant Tracking System required, (i.e., Taleo, Peopleclick, etc.) required.
- Intermediate knowledge and ability to use a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system required.