Location: Henderson Rd, Tampa, FL 33634
Department: Health Services - Encounters & RAPS
Reports to: Supervisor, Business Analysis
Provides functional knowledge and technical support to the design, implementation and customization of departmental applications, systems and databases to meet the customer's requirements and system needs. Debugs and troubleshoots issues utilizing a strong understanding of the business processes and technical aspects of applications. Leads in the development of complex ad-hoc reports to enable process and trend analysis. Provides recommendations on the implementation of new/revised operational and/or reporting processes. Conducts special projects requiring a high degree of confidentiality and expert knowledge of multiple departments within the company. May provide guidance and leadership to other Analysts.
- Formulates new internal processes and analytical reports to improve information resources
- Gathers data from departments; update periodic reports; analyze statistical data to identify and correct errors and to evaluate general content.
- Using advanced business unit knowledge, proactively researches requests for assistance and recommends software solutions or process improvements that will meet business needs.
- Conducts accounting-based research and analysis to provide definitive financial data and advice for use in administering specific fiscal programs and processes.
- Performs review analyses, including accumulation of data, financial & forecast modeling, reporting and monitoring of responses.
- Develops ad-hoc reports to conduct data analysis and validation.
- Analyzes trends to recommend process and/or operational improvements.
- Researches methodologies and conducts advanced metric reporting.
- Evaluates financial impact of implemented initiatives.
- Creates scripts to automate repetitive tasks.
- Required: Bachelor's degree in a related field; or equivalent work experience combined with some education
- Required: 5 years of relevant analytical experience
- Required: 2 years of SAS programming experience
- Preferred: 2 years of Healthcare experience
- Ability to analyze information and convert related activities into a comprehensive work plan
- Ability to drive multiple projects
- Ability to implement process improvements
- Ability to work within tight time-frames and meet strict deadlines
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- SQL Server System
- Statistical Analysis Systems (SAS)
- Microsoft Acess
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint