Provides functional knowledge and technical support to the design, implementation and customization of departmental applications, systems and databases to meet the customer's requirements and system needs. Debugs and troubleshoots systemic issues utilizing a strong understanding of the business processes and technical aspects of applications. Prepares adhoc reports to enable process and trend analysis. Provides recommendations on the implementation of new/revised operational and/or reporting processes.
REPORTS TO: Manager, Business Analysis
Location: Tampa, FL
- Enhances analytical reporting to improve information resources
- Gathers data from departments; update periodic reports; analyze statistical data to identify and correct errors and to evaluate general content.
- Using advanced business unit knowledge, proactively researches requests for assistance and recommends software solutions or process improvements that will meet business needs.
- Conducts accounting-based research and analysis to provide definitive financial data and advice for use in administering specific fiscal programs and processes.
- Develops ad-hoc reports to conduct data analysis and validation.
- Analyzes trends to recommend process and/or operational improvements.
- Researches methodologies and conducts advanced metric reporting.
- Evaluates financial impact of implemented initiatives.
- Creates scripts to automate repetitive tasks.
Education: Bachelor's degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience
Three (3) plus years relevant analytical experience
Two (2) plus years programming
Healthcare experience strongly preferred
Skilled in SQR, SQL Server, SAS, Oracle, SQL Plus
Advance skills in Excel and Access, PowerPoint