The Associate will run assigned standardized processes while learning the data, table structures and the business. Associates will be assigned a technical "mentor" within the Team, at a Senior or Lead level, for reference/guidance and will be assigned projects of increasing complexity as skill and knowledge develop.
- Running standardized processes per requirements, reviewing/QA'ing results, and distributing as needed.
- Develop an understanding of the assigned processes sufficient to modify/update code upon request.
- Test process documentation against the current code, updating as needed for accuracy and clarity.
- Create Ad Hoc reports, queries and/or analyses upon request.
- Report analytics and interpretations of data anomalies as data knowledge develops.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred OR
- High school diploma or equivalent, plus relevant technical programming certification/technical training equivalent to two (2) years OR
- High school diploma or equivalent, plus two (2) years relevant professional/technical experience and above average performance history
- Two (2) plus years' relevant healthcare experience AND
- One (1) plus years' relevant programming and/or analytical experience
Licenses/Certifications: SAS Certification is a plus
Special Skills (e.g. 2nd language): NA
- Basic skills/experience in relational database querying.
- Basic skills/experience in Access, Visio and PowerPoint required.
- Advanced MS Excel skills required.