Location: Henderson Rd, Tampa, FL
Reporting to: Sr Dir, Strategic Transformation
Responsible for the delivery of smaller enterprise process initiatives with an expected return on investments with limited oversight. Manages initiatives through advanced skills in process management and organizational relationships. Leads initiatives and identifies opportunities to improve various business processes across the organization in an effort to understand, document and identify solutions for deficiencies in our current process and systems. Provides oversight and leadership to ensure that process initiatives are completed on time, in scope with required deliverables and ROI are met. .
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Responsible for the delivery on a smaller enterprise process improvement initiatives or works with a team on larger enterprise process improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for all phases of the established process. Assembles the process team, assigns individual responsibilities and guides the team through the process methodology. Becomes intimately familiar with the entire scope and requirements of the initiative. Performs research amongst leading practices and participates in problem solving and execution.
- Conducts gap analysis, evaluate cost benefits analysis to support recommendations and translate business needs into system requirements.
- Works with staff who has a direct relationship or an implied reporting to achieve business outcomes. Providing clear leadership and direction in a positive and professional way.
- Provides guidance and leadership to a cross-functional team. Encourages collaboration while holding team members accountable. Builds effective relationships in an effort to build trust and learn the business as well technology.
- Ensures process deliverables are created, maintained and meet departmental standards.
- Works with business units and cross functional teams to gain an in-depth understanding of their business processes. Translate business needs into system requirements documentation and explain to the end user in an easy to understand way.
- Identifies and articulates customer issues and translate them into business requirements and/or data metrics for simple as well as complex business processes.
- Prepares and delivers reports, metrics, recommendations, or alternatives for improving processes in operational models and workflow procedures for stakeholders buy in.
- Provides assist in the development of business valuation including Return on Investment. Promoting continuous process improvement practices through metrics/KPIs, dashboards and role accountabilities.
- Acts as a change agent and strive to build unity at a time of change.
- Apply project management techniques to ensure on-time, high-quality deliverables.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in business, healthcare, finance, communications or related field
- Required 5 years of experience in Direct process improvement/business process analysis/business process engineering experience including: • Performing business analysis, • Audit reviews, • Process improvement, • Process analysis • Creating and presenting to Sr. Management • Healthcare and managed care experience
- Preferred 1 year of experience in Project Management
- Preferred 1 year of experience in A business process methodology environment
- Preferred 1 year of experience in Financial Analysis
- Preferred 1 year of experience in IT
- Preferred 1 year of experience in benchmarking best practices and strategies in healthcare
- Preferred 1 year of experience in Consulting in related field
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Ability to lead/manage others in a matrixed environment
- Beginner Demonstrated leadership skills
- Intermediate Ability to analyze information and covert related activities into a comprehensive work plan
- Intermediate Ability to communicate and make recommendations to upper management
- Intermediate Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and management
- Intermediate Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential information
- Intermediate Ability to identify basic problems and procedural irregularities, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Intermediate Ability to multi-task
- Intermediate Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Beginner Ability to implement process improvements
- Beginner Ability to drive multiple projects
- Beginner Ability to influence internal and external constituents
- Beginner Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills
A license in one of the following is required:
- Preferred Certified Business Analyst (CBA)
- Preferred Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Preferred Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Preferred Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Preferred Six Sigma Certification
- Preferred Other Financial Analysis, HealthCare operations, Risk Management, Business Process/Transformation
- Preferred Intermediate Microsoft Project
- Preferred Intermediate Microsoft Access
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Visio
- Required Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook