This opportunity will be part of our Quality Improvement Department with a specific focus on Medicaid.
Serves as a critical resource in supporting, managing and leading strategic projects and initiatives for the functional business unit. The position will support leadership in executing business strategies on behalf of the organization. Builds strong relationships with key functional areas and provide leadership and oversight to staff.
Additional Responsibilities: Candidate Education:
- Executes the established strategic plan and key processes.
- Responsible for development and/or implementation of key projects for the business unit.
- Provides project oversight and administration to ensure that the development and delivery of solutions meets or exceeds the expected business requirements.
- Builds strong cross-functional relationships with internal departments to drive business strategies.
- Provides leadership in support of strategic program initiatives to ensure financial obligations are met.
- Works with leadership during the annual planning process and makes recommendations on priorities and capacity and advises management in long-range planning for additional needs related to the project scope.
- Supports monitoring of vendor performance against expected Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Oversees the monthly and quarterly summaries prepared for Senior Management on overall performance and trends.
- Effectively manages processes and projects within department.
- Plans, conducts and directs work on complex projects/programs necessitating the origination and application of new and unique approaches.
- Ensures prompt and proper resolution to internal business owner requests.
- Develops and implements action plans to address processes needing improvement, providing coaching and motivational support to associates.
- Coaches and manages the team. Manages associate performance by effectively communicating expectations and providing regular feedback with recommendations for development.
- Leads and develops the workflow for all business processes.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent directly related experience
- Required 6 years of experience in project management, preferably in a healthcare environment
- Required 4 years of management experience
Licenses and Certifications:
- Advanced Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and management
- Advanced Demonstrated written communication skills
- Advanced Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Advanced Demonstrated analytical skills
- Advanced Ability to drive multiple projects
- Advanced Ability to influence internal and external constituents
- Advanced Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Advanced Ability to represent the company with external constituents
- Advanced Ability to lead/manage others Proven background in call center operations to manage, implement and optimize services by vendors within customer service environment
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Visio