Location: Henderson Rd, Tampa, FL 33634
Department: Health Services
Reports to: Director, Strategic Initiatives
Serves as a critical resource in supporting, managing and leading strategic projects and initiatives for the functional business unit. The position will support leadership in executing business strategies on behalf of the organization. Builds strong relationships with key functional areas and provide leadership and oversight to staff.
- Executes the established strategic plan and key processes.
- Responsible for development and/or implementation of key projects for the business unit.
- Provides project oversight and administration to ensure that the development and delivery of solutions meets or exceeds the expected business requirements.
- Builds strong cross-functional relationships with internal departments to drive business strategies.
- Provides leadership in support of strategic program initiatives to ensure financial obligations are met.
- Works with leadership during the annual planning process and makes recommendations on priorities and capacity and advises management in long-range planning for additional needs related to the project scope.
- Supports monitoring of vendor performance against expected Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
- Oversees the monthly and quarterly summaries prepared for Senior Management on overall performance and trends.
- Effectively manages processes and projects within department.
- Plans, conducts and directs work on complex projects/programs necessitating the origination and application of new and unique approaches.
- Ensures prompt and proper resolution to internal business owner requests.
- Develops and implements action plans to address processes needing improvement, providing coaching and motivational support to associates.
- Coaches and manages the team. Manages associate performance by effectively communicating expectations and providing regular feedback with recommendations for development.
- Leads and develops the workflow for all business processes.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Required: Bachelor's Degree in a related field; or equivalent related experience
- Required: 6 years of experience in project management
- Required: 4 years of management experience
- Preferred: Experience in a healthcare or managed care setting
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and management
- Demonstrated written communication skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Ability to drive multiple projects
- Ability to influence internal and external constituents
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Ability to represent the company with external constituents
- Ability to lead/manage others Proven background in call center operations to manage, implement and optimize services by vendors within customer service environment
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Visio