Location: Idlewild Ave, Tampa, FL 33634
Reports to: Sr. Director, Strategic Initiatives
The Director, Strategic Initiatives will serve as a critical resource in supporting, managing and driving strategic projects and initiatives for the area. The position will support senior management in executing business strategies.
- Directs the strategic planning process and establishes key processes.
- Monitors and manages key deliverables of the strategic plan.
- Builds strong cross-functional relationships with internal departments to implement business strategies.
- Provides project management for implementation of key initiatives and driving critical projects.
- Interacts closely with business leaders to carry out key projects and works directly with other senior leaders to drive successful completion of tactical and strategic initiatives.
- Consults with and influences senior management at various levels in and across a wide variety of functions.
- Advises and makes recommendations to business leaders on key strategic and tactical decisions.
- Provides support for financial, sales and operation reporting and analysis.
- Ability to lead change and execute on business objectives through oversight and management of key stakeholders and owners.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required: Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Preferred: Master's or Graduate Degree
- Required: 7 years of experience in developing and implementing new business strategies
- Required: 5 years of experience in working in a managed care environment
- Required: Strong financial and analytical experience
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to drive multiple projects
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Planning skills
- Consulting skills
- Ability to work both strategically and tactically to accomplish objectives
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Project