The Dir, Strategic Initiatives will serve as a critical resource in supporting, managing and driving strategic projects and initiatives for the area. The position will support senior management in executing business strategies.
We are seeking someone that has corporate strategy experience in managed health care.
Reports to: VP, Corporate Strategy
Dept.: Corporate Strategy
Location: Henderson Road, Tampa, FL
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Directs the strategic planning process and establishes key processes.
- Monitors and manages key deliverables of the strategic plan.
- Builds strong cross-functional relationships with internal departments to implement business strategies.
- Provides project management for implementation of key initiatives and driving critical projects.
- Interacts closely with business leaders to carry out key projects and works directly with other senior leaders to drive successful completion of tactical and strategic initiatives.
- Consults with and influences senior management at various levels in and across a wide variety of functions.
- Advises and makes recommendations to business leaders on key strategic and tactical decisions.
- Provides support for financial, sales and operation reporting and analysis.
- Ability to lead change and execute on business objectives through oversight and management of key stakeholders and owners.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Required or equivalent work experience
- Preferred Other Graduate degree a plus
- Required 7 years of experience in developing and implementing new business strategies
- Required 5 years of experience in working in a managed care environment
- Required Other Strong financial and analytical background
- Advanced Demonstrated analytical skills
- Advanced Demonstrated organizational skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated leadership skills
- Intermediate Ability to drive multiple projects
- Intermediate Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Advanced Demonstrated project management skills
- Advanced Other Planning skills
- Advanced Other Consulting skills
- Intermediate Other Ability to work both strategically and tactically to accomplish objectives
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Preferred Intermediate Other Project Manager and/or Microsoft Access