Reports to: Manager, Statistics – Quality Data Analytics & Reporting
Department: Health Services
Position Location: Tampa
Analyzes and develops ad hoc reports to enable process and trend analysis on various quality activities. Conducts special projects requiring a high degree of confidentiality and familiarity with multiple departments within the company. Continually improving the company's quality efforts.
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Conduct univariate and multivariate analytical projects.
- Analyzes and reports quality analytics.
- Analyzes trends of quality analytics.
- Develops standardized and ad hoc reports on quality program performance.
- Develops testing procedures and control groups to determine optimal program performance.
- Utilizes statistical software (SAS) to mine and analyze data to support quality initiatives.
- Prepares detail and summary level reports including written interpretation of analytic results.
- Presents results to area/department.
- Evaluates financial and quality impact of implemented initiatives.
- Performs special duties as assigned.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Math or Public Health
- Preferred A Master's Degree in Statistics, Math or Public Health
- Required 3 years of experience in related business analysis, in a Healthcare environment (1 years experience required with a Master's)
- Required 2 years of experience in Experience in Regression, Multivariate and Predictive modeling (i.e. OLS, ANOVA, LOGISTIC) (1 years experience required with a Master's)
- Required 2 years of experience in relevant programming to include SAS or SQL
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Demonstrated organizational skills Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects
- Intermediate Ability to drive multiple projects
- Intermediate Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Intermediate Ability to work in a matrixed environment
- Intermediate Ability to work as part of a team
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook Proficient in Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word Strong knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access
- Required Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint Knowledge of SQL, and relational databases, Cognos, and CRAMS required
- Required Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Preferred Intermediate Microsoft Access
- Required Intermediate Other SAS or SQL
- Required Intermediate Other Statistical analysis within EG SAS, and Unix environments