Provides support and assistance in the delivery of Human Resources Talent Acquisition services to non-executive level candidates, recruiters, and managers. Performs routine administrative functions such as: postings job requisitions; scheduling telephone and onsite interviews; arranging travel; processing background checks and reference checks; finalizing start dates; initiating onboarding processes; maintaining system and reporting accuracy; coordinating meetings; and greeting internal/external constituencies.
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources-Talent Acquisition
REPORTS TO: Manager, Talent Acquisition
NOTE: Role(s) to be temporary initially
- Partners with recruiters to post job requisitions.
- Coordinates phone interviews for recruiters.
- Coordinates non-executive candidate interview schedules, to include: Preparing pre-interview documents. arranging candidate travel when necessary. electronically sending candidates directions and interview instructions. sending interview reminders and facilitating last-minute interview schedule changes. meeting and greeting candidates and collecting completed paperwork. soliciting, compiling and distributing candidate feedback from interviewers.
- Assists the recruiter with the candidate finalization process, to include processing pre-employment background checks for external candidates and conducting reference checks.
- May coordinate activities for TA managers, hiring managers, recruiters, candidates, guests, and vendors; to include: securing conference rooms, securing meeting equipment, coordinating travel, ordering meals, etc.
- May assist with preparation and delivery of job fairs and other activities relative to event management; may assist with sourcing activities.
- Screens and directs incoming calls and visitors.
- Participates in department projects as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Required a High School or GED
- Preferred an Associate's Degree in a related field
- Required 2 years of experience in a related role as an Administrative/Staffing Assistant, Recruiting Coordinator in a corporate Talent Acquisition department, or general HR experience
- Preferred experience working in a specialized recruitment and/or staffing environment
- Preferred experience in project management
- Preferred experience supporting multiple executives in a meeting-heavy, fast-paced environment
- Preferred working knowledge of the managed healthcare industry
- Preferred knowledgeable in various employment laws including EEO and Adverse Actions
- Intermediate demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate ability to work as part of a team
- Intermediate ability to work independently
- Intermediate demonstrated written communication skills
- Intermediate ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Beginner ability to multi-task
- Intermediate demonstrated organizational skills
- Beginner ability to represent the company with external constituents
- Intermediate demonstrated ability to deal with confidential information
- Intermediate ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and management
- Intermediate ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Required intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Required intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Required intermediate knowledge of and/or ability to use an applicant tracking system (ATS), (i.e., Taleo, VirtualEdge, PeopleClick, etc.).