LOCATION: Idlewild Avenue, Tampa, FL
DEPARTMENT: Operations, Complaint Resolution
REPORTING TO: Supervisor, Operations
Responds to and resolves inquiries, comments, and questions (including escalated) received through social media outlets (i.e. Facebook/Twitter/Corporate blog/Online forums) to protect and enhance the company's reputation as a Fortune 250 company and a leader in government-sponsored health care programs. Responsibilities can include miscellaneous special project work. Acts as a subject matter expert and handles complex issues with ability/understanding/knowledge to triage to other functional areas as appropriate/needed.
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Highly-visible role responsible for the day-to-day management of stakeholder inquiries on our social media platforms.
- Identifies social media posts that require engagement and response.
- Determines the nature and intent of social media comments including sentiment, urgency, and potential issues and implications.
- Escalates customer service questions to other appropriate internal teams as needed.
- Works cross-functionally in preparation of effective communications with stakeholders on social channels.
- Works quickly, with great attention to detail, while managing competing priorities.
- Logs, tracks, resolves and responds to all assigned inquiries and complaints while meeting all regulatory, CMS, and WellCare Corporate guidelines in which special care is required to protect and enhance WellCare's reputation.
- Thoroughly researches issues and takes appropriate action to resolve them within turnaround time requirements and quality standards.
- Identifies root-cause issues to ensure enterprise solutions and communicate findings as needed.
- Shares case studies and best practices throughout the enterprise.
- Contributes to the creation of documentation such as SOP's, FAQ's, and resources to be used by internal customer service agents.
- Assists with special projects as assigned.
- Required A High School or GED
- Preferred A Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Required 3 years of experience in a call center or customer service environment
- Required 6 months of experience in healthcare environment
- Preferred Other Social Media communication/Public Relations experience
- Preferred Other A passion for social and digital media preferred
Licenses and Certifications:
- Advanced Demonstrated written communication skills
- Advanced Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Advanced Other Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Advanced Other Ability to exercise sound judgment
- Advanced Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines
- Advanced Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills
- Advanced Other Demonstrate sense of urgency
- Advanced Other Attention to detail; accurate and focused
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Advanced Other Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants
- Required Advanced Other Familiarity with social media listening tools