MUST HAVE MEDICARE/DSNP EXPERIENCE
Manages the development & rollout of Medicaid/Medicare products across all markets through identification, evaluation, research, design and implementation. Acts as a liaison between the functional areas and the markets to ensure the successful sale, delivery, and maintenance of products. Leads projects and supports cross functional activity such as root cause identification and resolution, product performance review, product development, and product rollout and training.
- Supports the internal development and implementation of new product benefits and service enhancements.
- Oversees and coordinates cross functional projects which impact product performance through identification, resolution, and ongoing product performance monitoring.
- Tracks and communicates key product performance indicators including analyzing the results and advocating changes to meet corporate goals.
- Partners with functional areas such as Operations, Sales, Provider Relations, Finance, and Regulatory to review product performance/effectiveness and determine actionable items to address (including resolving member/product issues and conducting ongoing training).
- Conducts market research activities to evaluate ongoing product performance.
- Develops training tools to support the implementation and ongoing monitoring of product benefits and services.
- Performs special projects as assigned.
Education: A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field. (An MBA or MHA is preferred)
Experience: 7 year's product or project management experience with at least 4 years in managed care. Experience leading projects in the following areas: Product Development, Product Management, Marketing and Sales, Strategic Planning, Marketing Management, and/or Project Management.
Special Skills (e.g. 2nd language):
Excellent project management skills
Excellent interpersonal skills
Ability to analyze information and covert related activities into a comprehensive work plan
Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects
Ability to create appropriate presentations based on audience needs
Technical Skills/Requirements: Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Strong knowledge of project planning software sufficient to document project steps and report progress