Location: Henderson Rd, Tampa, FL 33634
Department: Health Services
Reports to: Sr. Director, Strategic Initiatives
Directs and oversees competitive financial analysis and statistical studies. Manages and leads in the development of complex ad-hoc reports to enable process and trend analysis. Provides recommendations on the implementation of new/revised operational and/or reporting processes. Conducts special projects requiring a high degree of confidentiality and expert knowledge of multiple systems. Provides project guidance and leadership to the department.
- Demonstrated and proven track record of managing people and processes driving key business outcomes.
- Develops ad-hoc reports to conduct data analysis and validation.
- Researches methodologies and conducts advanced metric reporting.
- Analyzes trends to recommend process and/or operational improvements.
- Prepare detail and summary level reports including written interpretation of analytic results.
- Presents results to management, including data-driven business recommendations and alternatives.
- Evaluates financial impact of implemented initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Statistics or other related field
- Preferred: Master's Degree in Business Administration
- Required: 5 years of management experience preferably in a Healthcare environment
- Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated written communication skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data in order to coordinate the preparation of financial records
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Outlook