LOCATION: Henderson Road, Tampa, FL
REPORTING TO: Senior Director, Financial Systems
Provides technical support on Finance system projects and collaborates with internal business partners across the organization. Conducts analysis of systemic issues with regard to financial software and system processes and provides recommendations of both short term and long term solutions to leadership.
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Serves as a subject matter expert (SME) resource to business partners across WellCare to provide technical support, maintenance, and problem management relative to Hyperion Essbase, Planning and/or HPCM projects.
- Supports one or more application modules / projects of moderate complexity.
- Manages and coordinates work with the technical team to build reports and KPIs using financial system and technical software.
- Partners with the technical teams / business areas to convey the requirements and functional understanding needed to develop reports for customers.
- Plays an active role on finance system projects such as implementations and upgrades as a business/technical collaborator, and task/assignment resource.
- Identifies and provides timely and permanent resolutions to systemic barriers or issues.
- Understands and documents processes in relation to design, development (end user tools), testing, implementation, and communication regarding new systems and processes.
- Conducts analysis of systemic issues with regard to financial software and system processes and provides recommendations of both short term and long term solutions.
- Focuses on quality assurance and ensures adequate internal controls related to financial systems and processes.
- Integrates data from multiple sources and performs complex data analysis in support of ad hoc and scheduled requests.
- Follows project methodology and associated procedures; escalating issues as needed.
- Coordinates with other team members to assure consistency and optimization of overall work product.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Required 4 years of experience in finance or accounting
- Required 2 years of experience in finance systems
- Preferred Other healthcare or managed care experience
- Required Other knowledge and understanding of financial reporting concepts including consolidations
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Ability to analyze and interpret financial data in order to coordinate the preparation of financial records
- Intermediate Ability to multi-task
- Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated project management skills
- Intermediate Ability to work as part of a team
- Intermediate Demonstrated organizational skills
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Preferred Intermediate Other Oracle Hyperion / Essbase
- Preferred Intermediate Other Oracle SQL, SAS and/or PL/SQL Plus
- Preferred Intermediate Other Oracle E-Business Suite's General Ledger / Financials (or similar)