Reports to: Director, Regulatory Cost
Location: Henderson Rd (Tampa, FL)
Position is responsible for complex financial analysis work including evaluating multifaceted financial information, preparing reports indicating trends, providing recommendations to management and responding to inquiries for professional counsel related to financial information. Position is more focused on the analysis of financial information and not on daily operations. Works closely with executives, users, peers and other stakeholders to build business requirements necessary for timely, accurate, and efficient solutions that will improve decision making and support critical business strategies.
Additional Responsibilities: Candidate Education:
- Conducts research and analysis to provide definitive financial data and advice for use in administering specific programs and processes.
- Formulates new internal processes and analytical reports to improve information resources.
- Responsible for teaming with the business units to identify trend outliers and perform the work necessary to facilitate discussion and possible solutions.
- Performs review analyses, including accumulation of data, financial modeling, and reporting of outcomes and presentations of PDP metrics.
- Perform certain regulatory reporting exercises for both state and federal programs.
- Develop ad-hoc reports to conduct data analysis and validation.
- Reporting of Medicare revenues and other financial data to the accounting department for monthly close activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Preferred A Master's Degree in a related field
- Required 4 years of experience in financial analysis, preferably in healthcare
- Intermediate Other Oral and written communication skills sufficient to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization
- Intermediate Other Emphasis on ability to communicate effectively with senior management in an articulate and concise manner
- Intermediate Other Ability to analyze and interpret financial data in order to coordinate the preparation of reporting to different levels of the organization.
- Intermediate Other Able to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and a systematic approach to decision making; to identify the important dimensions of a problem, determine potential causes, obtain relevant information, and specify alternate solutions.
- Intermediate Other Ability to use computer applications effectively, especially financial systems, spreadsheets, and related graphics.
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel Ability to use computer applications effectively, especially financial systems, spreadsheets, and related graphics.
- Required Intermediate Other Ability to use computer applications effectively, especially financial systems, spreadsheets, and related graphics.