Location: Idlewild Ave, Tampa, FL 33634
Department: Operations - Configuration Production
Reports to: Manager, Configuration
Leads in the development of complex ad-hoc reports to enable process and trend analysis. Provides recommendations on the implementation of new/revised operational and/or reporting processes. Conducts special projects requiring a high degree of confidentiality and expert knowledge of multiple departments within the company. May provide project guidance and leadership to other Analysts.
- Develops ad-hoc reports to conduct data analysis and validation.
- Researches methodologies and conducts advanced metric reporting.
- Analyzes trends to recommend process and/or operational improvements.
- Prepares detail and summary level reports including written interpretation of analytic results.
- Presents results to management, including data-driven business recommendations and alternatives.
- Evaluates financial impact of implemented initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required: Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience (2 years of business information or analytics)
- Required: 5 years of experience in analytics
- Preferred: 2 years of experience using SQL, SAS, or related
- Preferred: 2 years of experience in Healthcare
- Demonstrated written communication skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and management
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data in order to coordinate the preparation of financial records
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Statistical Analysis Systems (SAS)
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
- Knowledge of PC and UNIX environments
- MS SQL