Location: Henderson Rd, Tampa, FL 33634
Department: Health Services-Encounters & RAPS
Reports to: Sr. Manager, Reporting & Analytics
Leads in the development of complex adhoc reports to enable process and trend analysis. Performs analysis on clinical kep performance indicators (Case Management, Behavioral Health, Utilization Management, etc.) and provides key messages on data trends through critical thinking related to operational processes. Completes assigned staffing models and works on ad-hoc modeling for the Clinical Services Organization.
Essential Functions:Candidate Education:
- Develops ad-hoc reports to conduct data analysis and validation.
- Researches methodologies and conducts advanced metric reporting.
- Analyzes trends to recommend process and/or operational improvements.
- Prepares detail and summary level reports including written interpretation of analytic results.
- Presents results to management, including data-driven business recommendations and alternatives.
- Evaluates financial impact of implemented initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required: Bachelor's Degree in a related field; or equivalent work experience
- Required: 5 years of experience in business analysis
- Preferred: 3 years of experience in Healthcare
- Preferred: Advanced Excel skills
- Preferred: Beginner Tableau skills
- Demonstrated written communication skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and management
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data in order to coordinate the preparation of financial records
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Access