Facilitates all administrative support to the sales team, and is charged with key responsibility of ensuring that all work instructions and processes as outlined in the Model Office document are followed.
Reports To: Director Field Sales and Marketing
Department:Sales and Marketing
Position Location: Atlanta GA
- Answers incoming telephone calls to assist callers, troubleshoots issues or direct to appropriate person
- Prints and distributes all lead sheets to the sales managers/sales representatives and inputs informations calendars.
- Copies and maintains archives of Consent to Contact Cards, Scope of Appointment Forms, Pre-Appointment Checklists, Tele-App Worksheets and all other documents relative to the Sales and Marketing process.
- Closely adheres to the Sales Administrative Work Instructions that are detailed in the Model Office document or other work functions as needed..
- Assists with member calls relating to enrollment or service issues.
- Updates and maintains lead tracking in Salesforce.com.
- Performs timely and accurate data entry in Salesforce.com.
- Runs weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Orders and maintains appropriate inventory of all marketing materials.
- Follows up on member or prospect requests for information.
- Assists with various ad-hoc projects requested by management.
- Structures and maintains an organized office environment.
- Provides administrative services such as ordering business cards, printing labels, developing and printing flyers etc. to the sales team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required A High School or GED
- Required or equivalent work experience
- Required 1 year of experience in General office administration
- Preferred 1 year of experience in HMO/managed healthcare or insurance industry
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Demonstrated organizational skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated written communication skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills
- Intermediate Other Basic mathematical ability
- Intermediate Other Must have a flexible schedule
- Intermediate Other Must be detail oriented
- Intermediate Other Typing skills of 45 words per minute
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Other Health Insurance Producers License preferred (maybe required by some states)
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel Proficient utilization of various word processing and spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word Experience with Contact Management or Sales Support software is also preferred
- Required Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Required Intermediate Other Proficient operations of various office equipment including personal computers, printers, telephones, copiers, fax machines, etc
- Required Beginner Other Experience with Contact Management or Sales Support software