Partners with business lines to assess recruiting needs and to identify key recruitment issues. Implements and utilizes effective recruitment strategies to attract highly qualified candidates. Conducts in-depth screening of perspective applicants. Establishes and maintains a strong recruiting presence and create an effective service image.
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources-Talent Acquisition
REPORTS TO: Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations
- Identifies and recommends recruitment strategies for all assigned open positions and communicates strategy with hiring managers.
- Assists in writing and placing of advertisements and coordinates placement of open positions with recruitment agencies when appropriate.
- Screens resumes and applications, schedules applicant appointments, and conducts in-depth interviews.
- Refers eligible candidates to the hiring manager and schedule interviews when requested.
- Conducts reference checks, negotiates offer packages and drafts offer letters for selected candidates.
- Provides guidance to management and associates on employment policies and procedures.
- Assists employees seeking transfer opportunities.
- Assists in updating job descriptions when turnover, restructuring and growth occur.
- Makes recommendations to assist in the development of changes in employment procedures, policies and forms to better facilitate the recruiting process.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Direct supervision through frequent meetings with supervisor and checks on direction and progress of work.
Scope of Decisions:
- Decisions require technical expertise but are often bound by policy, procedure or past practice.