Partners with business customers and Talent Acquisition Account Manager to assess recruiting needs and identify key recruitment objectives. Identifies, implements and utilizes effective recruitment strategies to attract highly qualified candidates and conducts in-depth screening of perspective applicants. Establishes and maintains a strong recruiting presence within customer environment and creates effective partnerships.
DEPARTMENT: Talent Acquisition-Human Resources
REPORTS TO: Manager, Talent Acquisition
- Identifies and recommends recruitment strategies for all assigned open positions and communicates strategy with Account Manager.
- Develops subject matter expertise in field of focus and builds comprehensive candidate pipelines to support growth initiatives.
- Influences managers on sourcing strategy to ensure the most cost effective methodology is employed to build candidate pipelines.
- Screens resumes and applications and conducts in-depth behavioral interviews against a defined set of competencies.
- Refers most qualified candidates based on assessment and uses feedback to refine assessment methodology.
- Negotiates internally for approval of all facets of candidate offer package and drafts offer letters for selected candidates.
- Provides guidance and education to management and associates on WellCare's hiring policies and procedures.
- Embraces company's internal mobility program and provides policy and procedure guidance to hiring managers and associates.
- Assists in writing and placing of job advertisements
- Assists HR and Compensation in updating job descriptions and market data as needed.
- Conducts reference checks as requested.
- Adheres to the company's policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- General supervision through frequent meetings with Account Manager.
Scope of Decisions:
- Decisions require tactical expertise, discretion and judgment as bound by policy and procedure or past practice.
- Must work independently and prioritize multiple competing objectives and deadlines with a variety of managers in a rapidly changing environment.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field such as business, marketing or human resources or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years of recruitment experience with at least five (3) being in a corporate environment.
- PHR/SPHR Certification a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess a professional, reassuring demeanor when addressing problems or issues.
- Good people skills with customers, associates, staffing assistants, candidates and other members of the HR team.
- Must be respectful of internal associates and provide feedback when they are not selected for interview or for an internal move.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Highly proficient use and knowledge of a modern Applicant Tracking System ie: Taleo, Peopleclick
- Mastery of resume database mining coupled with targeted broadcast emailing
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to handle a high volume workload
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with priorities that change daily.
- Ability to remain calm in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to organize work and time manage tasks.