WellCare is seeking a temporary Senior Recruiter to support market / field recruiting initiatives in our Chicago, IL office. Our temp recruiter will work with in a team environment among a team of highly specialized recruiting professionals.
Department:Talent Acquisition / Human Resources
The temp Senior Recruiter partners with business customers and the Talent Acquisition leadership to assess recruiting needs and identify key recruitment objectives. In addition, the incumbent identifies, implements, and utilizes effective recruitment strategies to attract highly qualified candidates and conducts in-depth screening of perspective applicants; establishes and maintains a strong recruiting presence within customer environment and creates effective partnerships.
- Areas of Responsibility: Market/Field, heavy emphasis on RN's, Sales, Provider Relations, Network Development
- Position location: 29 North Wacker Drive, Suite 300, Chicago, IL 60606(**Not available virtual/remote**)
- Identifies and recommends recruitment strategies for all assigned open positions and communicates strategy with hiring managers, TA Leads, TA Manager, and HRBP's when required.
- Develops subject matter expertise in field of focus and builds comprehensive candidate pipelines to support growth initiatives.
- Influences managers on sourcing strategy to ensure the most cost effective methodology is employed to build candidate pipelines.
- Screens resumes and applications and conducts in-depth behavioral interviews against a defined set of competencies.
- Refers most qualified candidates based on assessment and uses feedback to refine assessment methodology.
- Negotiates internally for approval of all facets of candidate offer package and drafts offer letters for selected candidates.
- Provides guidance and education to management and associates on WellCare's hiring policies and procedures.
- Embraces company's internal mobility program and provides policy and procedure guidance to hiring managers and associates.
- On an as-needed basis, recruits for Director and Senior Director level positions.
- Assists in writing and placing of job advertisements.
- Assists HR and Compensation in updating job descriptions and market data as needed.
- Conducts reference checks as requested.
- Adheres to the company's policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in human resources or related field.
- Four (4) years of experience in specialized recruitment and/or staffing experience.
- Experience recruiting healthcare professionals, (e.g., RN's, LPN's, LCSW's, etc.) preferred.
- Solid background in marketing/sourcing techniques, to include cold calling, networking, research, database management, and Internet research.
- Knowledgeable in various employment laws, including EEO.
- Managed healthcare experience is a plus.
Licenses/Certifications: PHR / SPHR Certification a plus.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel required.
- Proficiency with an Applicant Tracking System required.
Ability to influence internal and external constituents.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Demonstrated negotiation skills.
Ability to represent the company with external constituents.
Ability to establish credibility with hiring managers and prospective candidates.
Ability to partner with all HR functions to reach appropriate candidate offers within policy and guidelines.
- Must possess a professional, reassuring demeanor when addressing problems or issues.
- Must possess professional people skills with customers, associates, staffing assistants, candidates and other members of the HR team.
- Must be respectful of internal associates and provide feedback when they are not selected for interview or for an internal move.
- Ability to handle a high volume workload.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with priorities that change daily.
- Ability to remain calm in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to organize work and time manage tasks.
- Ability to make decisions with tactical expertise, discretion and judgment as bound by policy and procedure or past practice.
- Must work independently and prioritize multiple competing objectives and deadlines with a variety of managers in a rapidly changing environment.