Partners with Hiring Managers to identify & qualify viable candidates for positions of responsibility. Conducts comprehensive screening of perspective applicants and referrals. Effectively manages internal applications and provides exceptional customer service, which includes partnering with Hiring Managers to ensure internal associates receive meaningful interview feedback. Establishes and maintains a strong recruiting presence, proactively builds candidate pipelines, makes connections, and develops relationships with professionals who may be a good fit for the organization.
- Executes recruitment strategies for primarily nonexempt, high-volume positions within area(s) of responsibility.
- Partners Hiring Managers to determine appropriate marketing for all assigned positions; determines appropriate prescreening questions; posts position advertisements and coordinates placement of open positions, ensuring accuracy.
- Maintains a high-quality pipeline of prescreened candidates for positions within area(s) of responsibility; displays an understanding of each position.
- Assesses resumes and applications to determine candidate viability, which includes coordination of video interviewing, assessment testing processes, and determining compensation expectations.
- Conducts in-depth interviews with viable candidates.
- Presents viable candidates to Hiring Manager(s) and may coordinate interviews when requested.
- Provides guidance to Hiring Managers and internal associates on employment policies and procedures.
- Assists associates relative to the internal mobility process.
- May conduct in-depth screening for potential candidates referred to the company.
- Determines, recommends, and negotiates all facets of candidate offer package(s) and creates eOffer letters for selected candidates, in accordance with department processes & procedures.
- Participates in department projects and process improvement initiatives.
- Adheres to department processes & procedures in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Maintains effective partnerships with internal and external customers.
- Preforms other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, communications, human resources, or a related field; or equivalent work experience.
- Two (2) years of experience in specialized recruitment and/or staffing experience, preferably in healthcare.
- Previous sales experience is a plus.
- Knowledgeable in various employment laws including EEO.
- Intermediate - Ability to represent the company with external constituents.
- Intermediate - Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate - Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Intermediate - Ability to multitask and handling multiple projects at the same time.
- Intermediate - Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential information.
- Beginning - Demonstrated negotiation skills.
- Intermediate - Ability to establish credibility with hiring managers and prospective candidates.
- Intermediate - Ability to work as part of a team.
- Intermediate - Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Intermediate - Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and management.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of and/or ability to use an applicant tracking system (ATS), (i.e., Taleo, VirtualEdge, PeopleClick etc.).
- Knowledge of and/or ability to use a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system, (i.e., Salesforce).