Location: Woodland Center Blvd, Tampa, FL
Reporting to: Supv, Cost Containment Unit
The Recovery Coordinator Associate will post provider refund checks received and research and validate Recovery Correspondence through accurate review of data supplied against data located in Xcelys and various databases. The role will consist of high level office and clerical tasks to support the Cost Containment & Recovery Unit Staff, which includes Management. The role requires strategic planning skills as well as the ability to multitask and prioritize work. Ability to work well with all levels of management, staff, various departments and providers. Performs routine administrative duties to support the management staff. Provide management with reports as needed.
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Research and validate Recovery Correspondence within Xcelys/Sidewinder and all databases (i.e. Correspondence DB & Recovery DB).
- Perform posting of refund checks via the Recovery Database
- Perform data entry of Refund Requests and Refund Request Disputes into a Database application.
- Print faxes; track, sort and log inbound/outbound mail. Communicate with the mailroom and re-direct mail as needed.
- Tracks, documents and escalates batching and mis-directed mail issues to management.
- Required A High School or GED
- Preferred 1 year of experience in a medical office
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated written communication skills
- Advanced Demonstrated organizational skills
- Intermediate Other Demonstrated ability to quickly learn, research and trouble shoot as needed
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook * Oral and written communication skills sufficient to communicate clearly and grammatically both complex and simple messages to a wide audience either within or outside of the organization
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word * Equivalent experience with skills that demostrate the ability to quickly learn, research and trouble shoot as needed
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Required Intermediate Xcelys
- Preferred Intermediate Sidewinder * Knowledge of Excel sufficient to enter data into spreadsheets, copy or cut and paste data and print results
- Required Intermediate Other Knowledge of Medical Terminology, Software Systems and Filing Procedures