Position is responsible for taking incoming telephone calls, obtaining the caller’s name, and forwarding call to the appropriate person and/or taking a message. Receives visitors, determines the nature of their business and directs them to the appropriate destination or person.
Reports to: Mgr, Administrative Services
Department: Arizona Executive State
Position Location: Phoenix, AZEssential Functions:
- Receive incoming calls in a timely and professional manner
- Greet visitors and provides prompt courteous service
- Provide general information and assistance to visitors and customers
- Answers inquiries for the general public
- Will be covering the front desk during regular business hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- Assists Office Services with clerical tasks to include ordering supplies, assisting the mail room and supporting Facilities as needed
- Assists with processing month end data reporting
- Help coordinate off-site storage of documents and shredding of confidential materials
- Oversite of badge process
- Log and endorse all premium and checks received daily