Provide support and project coordination for the quality improvement functional area .
Department: Health Services, Clinical Quality Process Review
Reports to: Director, Quality Improvement
Location: Tampa, FL - Henderson Rd.
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Provides support for the quality improvement functional area.
- Maintains and updates department policies/procedures.
- Completes special projects or assignments as needed to meet initiatives and/or objectives of department.
- Assists and coordinates QI projects as needed.
- Maintains all department files in an organized, accurate manner.
- Assists with preparations for meetings by typing agendas, attachments and minutes.
- Maintains supply levels, equipment maintenance, communications and records.
- Maintains and secures files of QI activities.
- Directs communication to the appropriate staff.
- Coordinates provider profiling activities.
- Organizes and may conduct Policy and Procedure Committee meetings.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Required A High School or GED
- Required or equivalent work experience
- Required 2 years of experience in medical office HMO or hospital environment performing adminstrative duties with a clincal focus
- Required Other Experience with medical terminology
Licenses and Certifications:
- Advanced Demonstrated written communication skills
- Advanced Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Ability to communicate and make recommendations to upper management
- Intermediate Ability to multi-task
- Intermediate Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Intermediate Other Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Intermediate Other Ability to arrange their own work day
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Access
- Required Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook