Provide support and project coordination for the quality improvement functional area.
DEPARTMENT: Health Services - Quality Improvement
REPORTS TO: Sr. Director, Quality Improvement
- Provides support for the quality improvement functional area.
- Maintains and updates department policies/procedures.
- Completes special projects or assignments as needed to meet initiatives and/or objectives of department.
- Assists and coordinates QI projects as needed.
- Maintains all department files in an organized, accurate manner.
- Assists with preparations for meetings by typing agendas, attachments and minutes.
- Maintains supply levels, equipment maintenance, communications and records.
- Maintains and secures files of QI activities.
- Directs communication to the appropriate staff.
- Coordinates provider profiling activities.
- Organizes and may conduct Policy and Procedure Committee meetings.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Required a High School or GED or equivalent work experience
- Required 2 years of experience in a medical office, HMO or hospital environment performing administrative duties with a clinical focus
- Required experience with medical terminology
- Advanced demonstrated written communication skills
- Advanced demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate ability to communicate and make recommendations to upper management
- Intermediate ability to multi-task
- Intermediate ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Intermediate ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Intermediate ability to arrange their own work day
- Required intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required intermediate Microsoft Access
- Required intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Required intermediate Microsoft Outlook