Reports to: Director, Network Management
Perform quality reviews, Random Shopper Test Calls and Root Cause Analysis on Operational areas to ensure accuracy of departmental processes and identify, when needed, process improvement opportunities.
- Conduct daily quality reviews of operations department processes (via random shopper test calls, agent evaluations, root cause analysis of identified opportunities, and overall analysis of customer service call handling)
- Process/Document the creation and enhancement based on identified opportunities
- Track and maintain quality results for appropriate distribution
- Communicate audit results in a structured report format
- Identify and communicate process improvement opportunities across Operational areas
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned