Responsible for the coordinating a variety of activities in support of business development's request for proposals (RFP's) projects, including management of deadlines and effective coordination of logistics. Collaborates with business development team members and key stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate responses to RFP's. Provides skilled support to the department to develop and maintain graphical and narrative resources for proposal writers.
Reports to: Manager of Proposal Operations
Department: Health Services
Position Location: Tampa, FL 33634
Additional Responsibilities: Candidate Education:
- Collaborates with business partners to understand RFP project plans and schedules to ensure RFP requirements are met timely and accurately.
- Creates and manages project timelines, calendars, and incorporates information into database applications to monitor progress.
- Maintains and reviews the workbook to monitor progress of requirements for RFP's. (i.e. attachment tracker)
- Meeting management; effectively facilitates meetings, assigns tasks and provides exceptional written follow up.
- Proactively obtains, tracks and routes materials, proofs, and approvals for all assigned projects for on time delivery.
- Partners with graphic design teams to prepare graphical elements of RFP / RFI/ etc. documents.
- Assists with the development and ongoing database management of the RFP response library system.
- Provides support to capture RFP requirements.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or a related business administration field.
- Required or equivalent work experience
- Required 2 years of experience in working with proposals, business development or coordinating project plans
- Preferred Other health care industry, managed care or Medicaid experience
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Demonstrated analytical skills
- Intermediate Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Intermediate Ability to analyze information and convert related activities into a comprehensive work plan
- Intermediate Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills
- Intermediate Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines
- Intermediate Demonstrated written communication skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Ability to work in a matrixed environment
- Intermediate Ability to work independently
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Required Intermediate Adobe Acrobate
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Required Advanced Microsoft Word