This position supports MissouriCare, which is a member of the WellCare group of companies.
Manages multiple cross-functional teams in the delivery of complex business initiatives. Oversees the development of business and technical requirements, and drives departmental initiatives to ensure project timelines and expectations are met.
Department: Provider Care
REPORTS TO: Director, Provider Care Advance
- Manages cross-functional teams and participates in team meetings to set strategies, update project progress, and resolves outstanding issues.
- Evaluates workload and available resources to adjust schedules and priorities as required.
- Drives results through strategic planning and project leadership.
- Monitors developed work plans and enforces accountability by key stakeholders.
- Prepares strategic analysis of potential business and/or operational opportunities.
- Communicates purpose and vision of the project and prepares summary reports and recommendations for management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Required a Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Preferred a Master's Degree in a related field
- Required 5 years of experience in direct project management managing projects from start to finish as primary responsibility
- Preferred a thorough understanding of current trends and strategies in healthcare is preferred
Licenses and Certifications:
- Advanced demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Advanced demonstrated written communication skills
- Advanced demonstrated organizational skills
- Advanced demonstrated problem solving skills
- Advanced demonstrated project management skills
- Advanced ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Advanced ability to work independently
- Advanced demonstrated analytical skills
- Advanced ability to communicate and make recommendations to upper management
- Advanced ability to implement process improvements
- Advanced demonstrated ability to deal with confidential information
- Advanced ability to lead/manage others in a matrixed environment
A license in one of the following is required:
- Preferred Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Required advanced Microsoft Excel
- Required advanced Microsoft Word
- Required advanced Microsoft PowerPoint
- Required advanced Microsoft Project
- Required advanced Microsoft Visio
- Preferred intermediate Microsoft Access
- Required intermediate Microsoft Outlook