Manages multiple cross-functional teams in the delivery of complex business initiatives. Oversees the development of business and technical requirements, and drives departmental initiatives to ensure project timelines and expectations are met.
Department: Executive State
Reports to: VP, Field Business Ops
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Manages cross-functional teams and participates in team meetings to set strategies, update project progress, and resolves outstanding issues.
- Evaluates workload and available resources to adjust schedules and priorities as required.
- Drives results through strategic planning and project leadership.
- Monitors developed work plans and enforces accountability by key stakeholders.
- Prepares strategic analysis of potential business and/or operational opportunities.
- Communicates purpose and vision of the project and prepares summary reports and recommendations for management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Required or equivalent work experience directly related to project management
- Preferred A Master's Degree in a related field
- Required 5 years of experience in direct project management managing projects from start to finish as primary responsibility
- Preferred Other Thorough understanding of current trends and strategies in healthcare is preferred
Licenses and Certifications:
- Advanced Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Advanced Demonstrated written communication skills
- Advanced Demonstrated organizational skills
- Advanced Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Advanced Demonstrated project management skills
- Advanced Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Advanced Ability to work independently
- Advanced Demonstrated analytical skills
- Advanced Ability to communicate and make recommendations to upper management
- Advanced Ability to implement process improvements
- Advanced Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential information
- Advanced Ability to lead/manage others in a matrixed environment
A license in one of the following is required:
- Preferred Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Required Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Required Advanced Microsoft Word
- Required Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint
- Required Advanced Microsoft Project
- Required Advanced Microsoft Visio
- Preferred Intermediate Microsoft Access
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook