Reports to: Sr. Director Strategic Initiatives
Position Location: Tampa, FL
Manages multiple cross-functional teams in the delivery of complex business initiatives. Oversees the development of business and technical requirements, and drives departmental initiatives to ensure project timelines and expectations are met.
Additional Responsibilities: Candidate Education:
- Manages cross-functional teams and participates in team meetings to set strategies, update project progress, and resolves outstanding issues.
- Evaluates workload and available resources to adjust schedules and priorities as required.
- Drives results through strategic planning and project leadership.
- Monitors developed work plans and enforces accountability by key stakeholders.
- Prepares strategic analysis of potential business and/or operational opportunities.
- Communicates purpose and vision of the project and prepares summary reports and recommendations for management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Required or equivalent work experience directly related to project management
- Preferred A Master's Degree in a related field
- Required 5 years of experience in direct project management managing projects from start to finish as primary responsibility
- Preferred Other Thorough understanding of current trends and strategies in healthcare is preferred
Licenses and Certifications:
- Advanced Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Advanced Demonstrated written communication skills
- Advanced Demonstrated organizational skills
- Advanced Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Advanced Demonstrated project management skills
- Advanced Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Advanced Ability to work independently
- Advanced Demonstrated analytical skills
- Advanced Ability to communicate and make recommendations to upper management
- Advanced Ability to implement process improvements
- Advanced Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential information
- Advanced Ability to lead/manage others in a matrixed environment
A license in one of the following is required:
- Preferred Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Required Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Required Advanced Microsoft Word
- Required Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint
- Required Advanced Microsoft Project
- Required Advanced Microsoft Visio
- Preferred Intermediate Microsoft Access
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook