Reports to: Director, Payment Integrity
Department: Operations - Payment Integrity
Location: Idlewild Ave, Tampa, FL 33634
Manages and coordinates the completion of enterprise, functional and/or departmental projects and key initiatives from start to finish. Drives enterprise, functional and/or departmental initiatives and ensures project timelines and expectations are met. Ensures projects deliver on established goals for business value creation. Presents findings and makes recommendations to all levels of management.
- Coordinates and manages project planning and execution for multiple projects.
- Manages key project initiatives including the development of detail work plans, setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring/summarizing project progress.
- Provides supervision and leadership for project team members.
- Monitors developed work plans and enforces accountability by key stakeholders.
- Plans for and drives change through holistic project plans including process, system, organization and facilities changes pending on project.
- Prepares strategic analysis of potential business and/or operational opportunities.
- Communicates purpose and vision of the project and prepares summary reports and recommendations for management.
- Represents the department in cross-functional teams and to external customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.