Department: Pharmacy Benefit Relations
Reports to: Sr. Director Pharmacy Benefits Relations
Location: 4110 George Road, Tampa FL 33634
Manages and coordinates the completion of enterprise, functional and/or departmental projects and key initiatives from start to finish. Drives enterprise, functional and/or departmental initiatives and ensures project timelines and expectations are met. Ensures projects deliver on established goals for business value creation. Presents findings and makes recommendations to all levels of management.
- Coordinates and manages project planning and execution for multiple projects.
- Manages key project initiatives including the development of detail work plans, setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring/summarizing project progress.
- Provides supervision and leadership for project team members.
- Monitors developed work plans and enforces accountability by key stakeholders.
- Plans for and drives change through holistic project plans including process, system, organization and facilities changes pending on project.
- Prepares strategic analysis of potential business and/or operational opportunities.
- Communicates purpose and vision of the project and prepares summary reports and recommendations for management.
- Represents the department in cross-functional teams and to external customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor's degree required, graduate degree preferred or equivalent related industry experience.
Experience: Five (5) plus years direct project management experience, preferably in a healthcare environment or directly related or equivalent work experience. (Direct project management experience includes managing projects from start to finish as primary responsibility).
Special Skills (e.g. 2nd language): Oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate clearly with all levels of management.
Fosters change through positive, clear, effective communication to stakeholders both within and outside the organization.
Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Superior analytical skills.
Technical Skills/Requirements: Knowledge of email systems such a Microsoft Outlook sufficient to communicate and schedule with both internal and external contacts.
Knowledge of Word sufficient to create complex documents, which may contain graphics, form fields, sub-headings and indexes.
Knowledge of Excel sufficient to create moderately complex spreadsheets and data gathering analysis tools containing pivot tables, formulas, links and graphs.
Knowledge of Microsoft Visio and Project sufficient to create moderately complex depictions and project plans.