LOCATION: 5730 Hoover Boulevard, Tampa, FL
DEPARTMENT: Operations,Member Communications
REPORTING TO: Senior Manager, Materials Strategy
Leads the requirement gathering for required/planned communication request or campaigns. Collaborates and strategizes with product owners to optimize the best solution of member and provider materials (i.e., letters, directories, ANOCs and other templated projects) for government-sponsored health plans, ensuring compliance and data accuracy, achieving service excellence, and supporting growth initiatives. Collaborates with cross-functional departments to facilitate, execute and support the necessary materials.
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Establishes and maintains strong, positive, working relationships with Channel Communication Services and other stakeholders and cross-departmental colleagues for mutual success in meeting communication objectives.
- Collaborates in the requirement gathering of member and provider materials which includes version controls, vendor data testing, document proofing, including approvals of content and formatting.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to ensuring effective programs, including strategic messaging tactics, distribution methods and metrics are met.
- Leads internal /external communication conversations.
- Participates and plays as a vital contributor to key initiatives and moderately complex communication projects, with some strategic planning.
- Provides materials development status reporting to management on a routine and ad hoc basis.
- Oversees and supports in maintaining all project related materials (e.g. action plans, tracking tools, version controls)
- Partners with the implementation and execution team to support third party vendor material creation.
- Leads or participates in cross-functional departmental planning sessions and serves as lead representation of department in various task forces/committees.
- Functions as a brand champion to perpetuate corporate branding standards and ensures consistent compliant brand use through awareness, education, implementation and adherence to WellCare brand guidelines.
- Participates and collaborates with the development and documentation of departmental processes and procedures.
- Identifies opportunities to improve department results, communications and operating efficiencies.
- Maintain a working knowledge of WellCare's state and federal contracts, products and benefits to ensure compliance and accuracy in communications development and program fulfillment.
- Provides support to Solutions Managers and Leadership team on communications projects
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Communications, English, Health Policy and Management, Marketing or related field.
- Required or equivalent work experience 1 additional year of experience in communications development, implementation and oversight or project oversight and administration (5 years total)
- Required 4 years of experience in communications development, implementation and oversight or project oversight & administration.
- Preferred Other healthcare industry experience
Licenses and Certifications:
- Advanced Ability to drive multiple projects
- Advanced Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and management
- Intermediate Ability to multi-task
- Intermediate Ability to proof large bodies of materials
- Intermediate Ability to work as part of a team
- Intermediate Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Intermediate Ability to work in a matrixed environment
- Intermediate Ability to work independently
- Intermediate Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines
- Advanced Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated organizational skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated project management skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated written communication skills
- Intermediate Ability to analyze information and covert related activities into a comprehensive work plan
- Intermediate Other knowledge of print production and appreciation of the creative process
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Preferred Intermediate SharePoint
- Required Intermediate Other workflow database
- Preferred Intermediate Microsoft Visio