Location: Hoover Blvd, Tampa, FL 33634
Department: Operations - Digital Communications
Reports to: Sr. Manager, Operations
Provides support to Department in managing, planning, and monitoring key projects from conception through implementation. Gather and analyze data to establish and maintain business policies, processes, and procedures in order to provide support to departments.
- Manage a variety of moderately complex project activities.
- Assist in all phases of project management: project planning, implementation and monitoring results.
- Technical resource for converting moderately complex business issues into viable solutions through documentation and analytical sessions with matrix partners.
- Assist in maintaining all project related materials (e.g. action plans, tracking tools)
- Represent department in various task forces/committees.
- Coordinate project activity and facilitate project meetings with staff and matrix partners.
- Act as subject matter expert by providing technical assistance and guidance to management and associates on operational issues, process changes and activity status
- Assist in the development and maintenance of various policies and procedures effecting the operations of the department.
- Identify opportunities to improve department results, communications and operating efficiencies
- Participate in cross-functional departmental planning sessions
- Perform all other related duties as assigned by manager
- May also assist in preparing various reports that cover forecast reports, budget status, and other management related reports
- Assist is system requirements gathering and testing to ensure accuracy across multiple systems
- Required: Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience (2 additional years of relevant experience)
- Required: 3 years of experience in project oversight and administration
- Preferred: 2 years of experience in digital communications and web content
- Preferred: 1 years of experience in Healthcare
Licenses and Certifications:
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and management Strong oral and written communication skills in order to present projects to small groups of upper management or direct users who may pose challenging or difficult questions
- Ability to influence internal and external constituents
- Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Preferred: Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Outlook