Assists in completing activities related to various cross-functional projects in support of departmental goals.
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR, CUSTOMER SERVICE
DEPARTMENT: OPERATIONS NASHVILLE CALL CENTER
POSITION LOCATION: NASHVILLE, TN 37211
- Assists in all phases of project coordination, project planning, implementation and monitoring results.
- Assists in maintaining all project related materials (ex. action plans, tracking tools)
- Coordinates project activities and participates in project meetings with matrix partners and staff.
- Tracks progress and provides updates to management on operational issues, process changes and activity status.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of various policies and procedures effective the operations of the department.
- Identifies opportunities to improve department results, communications and operating efficiencies.
- Participates in cross-functional departmental planning sessions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
2 years experience assisting with project coordination is required
Experience balancing multiple projects, dealing with vendors and influencing others in a matrix environment is required
Special Skills (e.g. 2nd language):
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Proven financial and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to influence internal and external resources
Proficient in Microsoft Office such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Outlook and MS Access