Reports to: Mgr, Pharmacy
Location: 4110 George Road, Tampa FL 33634
Assists in completing activities related to various cross-functional projects in support of departmental goals.
- Assists in all phases of project coordination, project planning, implementation and monitoring results.
- Assists in maintaining all project related materials (ex. action plans, tracking tools)
- Coordinates project activities and participates in project meetings with matrix partners and staff.
- Tracks progress and provides updates to management on operational issues, process changes and activity status.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of various policies and procedures effective the operations of the department.
- Identifies opportunities to improve department results, communications and operating efficiencies.
- Participates in cross-functional departmental planning sessions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education/Experience: An Associate's Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience. A Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Experience: 2 years experience assisting with project coordination. Experience balancing multiple projects, dealing with vendors and influencing others in a matrix environment.
Special Skills (e.g. 2nd language):
Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Good presentation skills
Proven financial and analytical skills
Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to influence internal and external resources
Technical Skills/Requirements: Proficient in Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook and Access.