Location: George Rd, Tampa, FL 33634
Reports to: Sr. Director, State Pharmacy Performance
Assists in completing activities related to various cross-functional projects in support of departmental goals.
- Assists in all phases of project coordination, project planning, implementation and monitoring results.
- Assists in maintaining all project related materials (ex. action plans, tracking tools)
- Coordinates project activities and participates in project meetings with matrix partners and staff.
- Tracks progress and provides updates to management on operational issues, process changes and activity status.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of various policies and procedures effective the operations of the department.
- Identifies opportunities to improve department results, communications and operating efficiencies.
- Participates in cross-functional departmental planning sessions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.