Responsible for ensuring the successful development, coordination, and execution of IT Programs in order to achieve the goals and strategic objectives of the IT organization. This includes direct and proactive communication with executive level stakeholders within IT and Shared Services Organizations. This includes seeking out and gaining executive sponsorship for operational excellence opportunities across IT and with supporting organizations to drive down IT costs and improve overall efficiency. Under the direction of senior IT leadership, the Program Manager will drive improved communications internally, externally, and across multiple channels.
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Ownership of planning and management of IT programs and strategic initiatives, including ability to translate these into programs with tactical goals and objectives that are measurable.
- Responsible for program planning activities including identification of objectives, scope, resources, budget, schedule, monitoring and reporting progress against objectives.
- Provides leadership to cross-functional teams in support of strategic program initiatives.
- Design process flows, reporting, and leadership support to improve IT resource management, and provide a more efficient staffing and talent acquisition experience.
- Drives an executive-level audience to define risks/problems, identify solutions, manage tasks and deliver the enterprise project.
- Design IT professional development programs, including education program with learning roadmaps and integrate within learning management system to increase productivity and employee satisfaction.
- Directs long term and short term program planning including manpower, training, and system requirements. Drives execution of plans and enforces accountability by key stakeholders.
- Effectively drives and manages organizational change relative to each IT program.
- Drives and prepares strategic analyses of potential business and/or operational opportunities as needed.
- Ensures IT programs and initiatives are implemented to achieve optimum results, on-time, and on-budget.
- Design and deploy communication vehicles across multiple channels to improve understanding between internal IT groups as well as other business areas.
- Seeks to understand operational priorities and works with staff that manage resources to achieve project goals within set budgets.
- Leads the development of program-level governance and process documentation to ensure consistent, quality execution.
- Improve engagement and provide communication leadership and execute communication strategy on behalf of IT to improve visibility into IT departments both internally and externally.
- Advises and supports management in IT strategic planning.
- Provides coaching/consulting on Methodologies
- Responsible for proactive management in areas such as; risks, budget, forecast, and dependencies. Prepares strategic analysis of potential business/and or operational opportunities as needed.
- Establishes and leads on-going program governance models and seeks to continuously improve overall IT governance.
- Significant development of metrics, reporting, presentations regarding the data, etc. will be required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Preferred A Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Preferred A Master's Degree in a related field
- Required 8 years of experience in Program/Project Management, IT Systems, and/or Process Improvement
- Preferred 4 years of experience in Leading teams, facilitating, etc.
- Creative Design experience. Creative, yet analytical.
- Preferred Other Understanding of the managed care industry with government programs.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Advanced Demonstrated analytical skills
- Advanced Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated leadership skills
- Advanced Demonstrated written communication skills
- Intermediate Ability to analyze information and covert related activities into a comprehensive work plan presentation skills
- Advanced Ability to multi-task Polished communication skills and executive presence
- Advanced Ability to implement process improvements Understanding of labor capitalization
- Advanced Ability to lead/manage others in a matrixed environment Knowledge of analysis, design, and configuration of complex systems in PC, midrange, and client-server-based environments
- Advanced Ability to analyze and interpret financial data in order to coordinate the preparation of financial records Thorough understanding of current trends and strategies in healthcare and their application to information technologies, particularly with an HMO
- Advanced Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Advanced Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Advanced Ability to communicate and make recommendations to upper management
- Advanced Demonstrated customer service skills
- Intermediate Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Intermediate Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Advanced Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Visio
- Required Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Project Microsoft Office, MS Project or similar PPM tools